So, this time you’re really going to do it. You’re really going to learn a language.
“Conquering Babel” offers hints, tips and recommendations from an experienced language tutor and answers questions such as:
– how do I stay motivated?
– do I really need to learn grammar?
– how do I get the locals to speak to me in their language?
– why bother learning anyway when they all speak English?
– what are the best resources available for self-study?
– how can I find a good language tutor?
You can find it on amazon.com, amazon.co.uk or amazon.de, and now amazon.fr, and even though it’s a Kindle book, you can read it on virtually any device, including an iPhone or a PC. Not only that, but it’s a bargain, at just $2.99/£2.29/€3.44/€2.99.
And, as a bonus, there’s a code inside for a 10% discount on French or Spanish lessons by Skype.